We made this fun Tarnished Foil technique card at my last card class with the Nailed It stamp set. The Nailed it stamp set #143077 retires and is only guaranteed to be around until May 22 so place your order soon. It's on sale for $17.60.
These are the instructions for the Tarnished Foil Technique.
1. Place Silver Foil in the Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot machine.
2. Gently rub Black Stazon ink over the embossed areas.
3. Gently rub a Versamark ink pad over sections of the embossed foil.
4. Pour copper on one side and then gold embossing powder on the other side of the silver foil.
5. If too much powder is sticking to the foil, rub off with your fingertip.
6. Heat with the Heat Tool.
7. Add more black Stazon ink as needed.
Here's a video if you want the full instructions!
Click here to place an online order!