Thursday, October 27, 2016
Hi Stamping Friends,
My October paper pumpkin kit came in the mail today.
What do you think of the card design? I cased it from the kit.
I wanted to show my friends how you can make a similar card once the original pieces are gone. The stamp set is part of the paper pumpkin kit.
Here's my supply list for this card:
-138283 Leaflets Framelits
-138282 Tags and Lables Framelits
-130517 Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
-104199 Linen Thread
-132983 Gold Sequins
I hope you like my card.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
I ran a crop this past weekend at the Sawridge Inn. I wanted to show my appreciation to everyone who came to the event and gave little thank you gifts throughout the weekend.
These were four of the gifts.
Thank you to Donna for helping me make these and run the event.
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper was used on all the gifts. It's part of the Buy One get Three Free Paper special that's on until Oct 31.
If you want to place an online order please click here!
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Hi Stamping Friends, I made an elegant fancy fold card using the Star of Light stamp set and coordinating Starlight Thinlit Dies.
You can buy these as a bundle and save 10% #143508.
The stamp set has 9 different greetings perfect for all you holiday cards.
Instead of using an embossing folder, I used Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper #142012. It comes with 6 different textured designs.
Behind the white star image, silver glimmer paper #135314 adds a little sparkle.
1. Cut Pool Party card stock to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”.
2. Line the edge up at ¾” and cut from 1-1/4” down to 7-1/4”
3. Flip the card stock and repeat on the other side.
4. Make the inside score lines by scoring at 1-1/4”, 2-1/2”, 6” and 7-1/4”.
5. Make the outside score lines at 4-1/4” and 6-3/4”.
6. Fold up the card by making a mountain fold at the first fold, then a valley fold, mountain fold and valley fold.
7. The 4-1/4” outside line is a mountain fold and 6-3/4” line is a valley fold.
8. Cut 2 pieces of Fancy Frost designer paper at 4” x 5-1/4”. Line up the edge at ½” cut down to 3”. Flip the paper and repeat. Cut out the middle by lining the edge up at 1”.
9. Repeat the cuts with the second piece of designer series paper and attach to the card.
10. Cut 1” x 3-3/4” Fancy Frost Designer Series Paper and attach to the card.
11. Attach 3-1/4” x 3-3/4” Whisper White card stock to the center of the card.
12. Stamp Shine with Smoky Slate ink.
13. Cut out the star images from Silver Glimmer paper and Whisper White card stock.
Monday, October 24, 2016
Hi Stamping Friends,
I held a retreat at the Sawridge Inn this weekend and had so much fun with everyone!!! The cost was $200.00 which includes 3 days of cropping, 2 lunches, a $50.00 goodie bag, 3 make and takes using product from the goodie bag, games with prizes Friday night, Saturday night bingo and gifts throughout the weekend. There were also optional classes you could take. Plus I bring my whole stamp room and lend out all my supplies. Email me at kchin2@ telus.net for the next date!
This was one of the cards I designed at the weekend. We'll be making it at my teen's card class on Nov 19. I still have openings if your teen loves to stamp.
This cute card uses the super cute Jolly Friends stamp set and matching Jolly Hat Builder punch. You can buy these as a bundle and save 10% #143511.
I used 4" x 5-1/4" Candy Cane lane designer series paper and glued it to 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White card stock. The track was cut using the Sliding Star Framelits.
The elf was stamped with black archival ink and punched out with a circle punch. The elf was attached to two pennies separated by a stampin dimensional. This allows the elf head to spin.
Notice the cute little mini jingle bell #142002 on the hat?
The greeting is part of the Stitched with Cheer stamp set.
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Hi Stamping Friends,
I'm at a scrapbooking retreat and was inspired by my friend Joanne's card.
Isn't it pretty?
She used the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and framelit bundle #143512 and the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies #141851.
We're making this at my next card class.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
It's easy to decorate a Candy Bar when you have coordinating products.
I used Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper #141981, Pom Pom Trim #141486, Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon, Candy Cane Christmas stamp set #142040 and Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle #140396 to make the decorations for my Candy Bar.
The candy bar was for my crop held this weekend.
Friday, October 21, 2016
I'm so happy I bought the Stampin'Up large number framelits #140622. I needed a special birthday card for a friend and cut the numbers out of Silver Glimmer paper.
The designer series paper is Floral Boutique #141663.
The greeting is part of the Best Birds stamp set #141525.
This paper is part of the Buy 3 get one Free designer series paper promotion that's on now.
Click here to place an online order!